Ban appeals (.exe)

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Wasn’t votekicked

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

.exe/ryuusei.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Arena counter strike maps, then I tried to connect any aloha server, and i got banned too.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I saw the head of a player when he was at the roof, shot him when I saw a bit of his head and I killed him. Then, somebody started to say I were using “esp”. Next round I were doing it good, killing players and then I got kicked of the server, first I didn’t take it seriously because everytime everybody think I’m hacking, and also got votekicked, but I had never been banned like this before.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I have been playing this game for about 3 or 4 years, I was so bad, but with time, I’ve gotten good through the years, and now I think I’m a nice player not too good to be votekicked or banned. I’ve never used hacks in games in my entire life, because I hate them, and people who use it. Love getting things with my own effort

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

May 9 2016

(Sorry for bad english)

.exe

I have contacted with your ban staff. He will respond to your appeal soon.

Thanks

Nathan
[b]
Edit: I just have an discussion with other staff. Since we knew you are regular player and never have any problems. I will go ahead to unban you for now. If the staff who banned you have the video ban clip to against you. Then we will re-instate your ban.

Thanks

Nathan[/b]

Thanks, now I’ll always record when I play.