Ban appeals [Dr.ZdB]Hapa

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes i waited 30 min

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [Dr.ZdB]Hapa

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk top ten maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Well I’m going to be 100% honest here when say i did have esp and aimbot on at the time, but the reason i did was because there was another hacker in the game who was making it unfair for everyone so i googled ace of spades aimbot and found one so i downloaded it and went back on the server and started using it with my shotgun but i ran into an issue and that was i couldn’t use the aimbot on just one person (who was the other hacker) so then i ended up killing a bunch of people playing legit and kept doing this trying to get to the hacker but then i was banned.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have never been banned from any aloha server before and have deleted the aimbot file (mostly cause i though it was a virus) and so i wont cheat or use anything like that again on your servers.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    June 13 about 12:30 pm

Your banning admin should reply soon

I’ve never done this how long does a ban usauly last?

with being honest, and quick responses… a couple of days

thanks thufman

Can someone contact my banning admin?

Hi, I’m your banning admin. Sorry for not replying in a timely fashion.

Thank you for deleting the aimbot and promising to never use it again. Because of this, I have shortened your ban to last until the 19th. Keep in mind though that cheating just because someone else is doesn’t make it alright. In the future, if you spot another cheater, use /admin or come to our IRC to report him. However, whatever you do, don’t cheat, as that will result in a permanent ban that I’ll be much less inclined to remove.

Have a nice day.

thank you :slight_smile: