Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

It’s been around three days since the ban and i wasn’t votekicked.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

It was ObamaSyriaWW3 (or SyriaObamaWW3) at the time

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Not sure about the exact server since the ban happened after i left. It could’ve been on 24/7 pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I had no warning whatsoever and wasn’t kicked from a game, as far as i can remember, so maybe my username or what i was chatting about (politics, i know) upset someone.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I wasn’t aware usernames and current events, politics discussions could get you banned.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

September 1st i think. Some time in the evening.

Aloha has no preference to IGN, religion, politics, or in game conversation (unless they get out of hand).

The admin who banned you will be contacted to deal with your Ban, be honest its your best way out.

Your name is not what got you banned. At Aloha we prefer if you don’t use names that will incite personal objection from other players. However we accept that we can’t stop people from doing it, we just don’t really like it much.

However, I’d reconsider your appeal if I were you. And really be honest about what happened.

(Also, your name wasn’t ObamaSyriaWW3 or SyriaObamaWW3 when you were banned it was - Sflm like your forum name).

Hey, I banned you for Aimbot and norecoil. I went ingame after you were highlighted and had 800% accuracy. You were snapping and had norecoil. Mostly snapping from the top of the hallpoint and snapping constantly at players in the spawn and players attempting to go around you.