Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

The was no vote, and it says banned when I attempt to join.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Alex is my in-game name.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint was the server I was playing on.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I do not know why I was banned, I had build a huge fortress on the server, and was attacking their base. A few minutes later I thought my client crashed only to find out that I was banned.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I love to play on these servers with my friends. I also play alone and contribute my best to the team I am on.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned at approximately 7:00 p.m Eastern Standard Time.

Alex, I am the moderator responsible for submitting rather extensive video evidence to aloha administrators, who in turn banned you. Yes, video evidence. Keep that in mind as you ponder your next move. You’ve already severely compromised your chances of being unbanned by lying. Consider your next move accordingly.

I don’t know what I did… Can I see this video evidence?

I don’t have time to do a second by second analysis, but other admins they can chime in if they wish. Norecoil hacks are evident throughout, you snap to opponents on a number of occasions, and blatantly track a player through a wall, indicating ESP.

I think I can speak for the banning admin when I say you have next to no chance of being unbanned now.

and Turbo Spade

how did you guys save that vid??? it would take gigs of space on computer to save everyone’s vid!!!

We use a tool called First Person Spectator. Basically allowing us to see what you’re doing in game as you do it, through your eyes as it were.

What it can show us:

Where you are going in game
What you see in game
Use and abuse of hacking software.

What we can’t see:

Your gun models
Your player skins
Anything else that is customisable by the player.

It is a very handy and powerful tool that all admins use to catch and ban people.

We don’t record everything, only suspected hackers.