Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    no

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [ph]sidex15

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk ctf classicgen

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    because of ban evasion because of playing on wifi play with 2 player with my friend so same ip address and im banded cause of hacking and my friend has not banded so it’s my friend’s laptop not me

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to play again with my friend again

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    12.30.12 8:30 am (GMT+8)

nope.avi

what was that a video or just simply denied

Thats the 2nd ban appeal for this account.

Besides, you had evaded that ban.

While we appreciate any attempts to help things along, we remind you that ban appeals serve mainly for communication between admins and players. We have plenty of staff who can provide a clearer image/idea of what’s going on.

This message isn’t specific to this ban appeal, but in general as well. Aside from snarky remarks or yes-man comments which shouldn’t be posted, unless you notice the admins accidentally overlooking something extremely important, we ask that you don’t cut in to the conversations.

Thank you for wishing to help ~!

Sidex15, while we’re waiting for the admin who banned you to come along I can tell you you were never unbanned after your previous appeal.
You evaded your ban on january 12 and that made your ban a permanent one. Therefore you’re not allowed to play on aloha servers and will get banned every time you try to enter.