Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

My Statement

1. yes, I am 100% sure that I didn’t get banned from votekick.

2. My current IGN is {TS}WhatTheHai

3. I did get banned from all aloha servers.

4. I do not actually don’t know 100% why I got banned. But the last night I was playing at aloha.pk pinpoint, I met a guy called Light. He used to be in the {FX} clan, and so did I. We had a conversation in /pm command. I told that I was {FX}Herobrine. He asked if I wasn’t banned? yes I did actually get banned last time. But here is the long story. The First time I played AoS I was terrible! It was hard to get headshots and kills. But then one day, I saw a server called aloha, The most popular server on AoS. I joined, then that was the first time I met {FX}Light and {FX}Diagla. Diagla was a nice guy to but he started to betray {FX} clan. Well that’s not the main topic. The reason I got banned is because I was hacking. (The Truth). But I started to hack because I once joined a server with millions of hackers. I didn’t know why a guy had over 1000 kills! when the server time limit was only 10 minutes. I asked the guy how did he get all those kills. He answered back to me with the word ‘hax’. I did some research of hacks on Ace Of Spades. Eventually I did download and install the hack and played on a random servers. I got hanged around with hacks even I didn’t mean to. Then I started to hack on millions of other servers. Eventually the only server I didn’t hack on was aloha. I didn’t want to hack on that server. But one day I was hacking on one of the server something called TheNetherlands or something. But I got banned from it. Well it was a bad server. But I didn’t know what was about to face. I joined the aloha pinpoint. I played on the server for about 10 minutes. Then after that people was still shooting and active. But couldn’t kill them. Everytime I tried to kill one of them, it was keep on telling me random messages in the chat in red. I tried reconnecting and bam! I was banned. I didn’t understand! I never hacked on aloha and I got banned. Even the rest of the servers. I looked on the global ban list and I was on the top! saying, hacks. I was shocked! I didn’t know why I even hacked after that. I sent an ban appeal on global bans after that. It took a very long time and finally I got unbanned. That was about 2 days before the steam version came out! I was proud that they understanded me and I learned my lesson in the grave, I will never hack. But bout yesterday, I met Light, {FX}Light. I talked to him in pm I was {FX}Herobrine. He said wasn’t I banned. I told him I got unbanned. And told him all the reasons and what happend. But later that day, I think the owner looked in the log book and saw my pm with all those hack innocent and things. He might of understood the conversation by thinking I was hacking then I got banned but THEN I hacked back on the server. Thats all I know and all I know to tell you about.

5. I should be unbanned because as ive been telling you, I once hacked and learned my lesson not to hack after I got global banned. But after I got appealed and got unbanned form global bans, I started to play it with nothing! No hacks and no mods/texturepacks. Then after all that guiltyness and sadness and learned my lesson by the grave, I got banned, just because of the misunderstanding of our pm with Light. I hoped you have understood me off by heart and someday understand how I feel and what the server has done to me.

6. I have got banned approximetly 8th/9th of April 2013. time is unknown.

You have not ever been unbanned from the GBL. If you are playing on aloha servers, you are evading your ban.

The issue here is that it’s not up to you to decide if you’ve “learned your lesson”. That call is made by us, the admins.

But I don’t understand! I was unbanned! Im accutally pretty sure! I swear i’m not a hacker who abuse hacks! I swear!!! I don’t even know how!?! this must be a mistake… pleassseeee :frowning:

but seriously! How do you evade your ban!??!?

Im really disappointed please unban me just once and you can ban me after that PERMANENTLY even I whinge 100 times or so! please! I really like Aos and Aloha! please!

You can check your GBL ban and appeal at http://blacklist.spadille.net/

This forum is not the place to appeal.