ban appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

no, i waited a day.
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

my name is crazymonky ingame.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
i am banned on all servers… i dont no why. i got banned on a tower of babel server i think… i got kicked on a server previously by a admin. because of aimbotting.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i think because of aimboting, i aimbotted on a few servers previously, with the rifle. but on this server i was with the smg and was good. i wasn’t aimboting anymore!

2. Why should you be unbanned?

i am not aimbotting anymore, im sorry for the times i aimbotted but i want to play on the aloha.pk servers again.
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
30-12-2012 i think 15:00.

sorry for sometimes bad English.

Hello there crazymonky, I am the admin who banned you.
I banned you on babel while you were using rifle, not smg, and I actually went ingame because of another aimbot alert, and for some reason, that Im not sure why, I went to spectate you and surprise surprise, I witnessed you tracking players that were going through a tunnel on holes map, you were on the top of your tower looking down with an angle approximatly 30º, so it couldn’t have been that bug where you can see people thought blocks, I also witnessed you snapping ocasionally to people behind blocks, when you press E and your mouse points directly at the head of visually invisible targets.

SnIpEr said I could post this here if I wanted to:
09:17 < MinitAssault> nice bot
09:17 < MinitAssault> oh you dont have bot?
09:18 < MinitAssault> so you turn sth when you think one bots?
09:18 < MinitAssault> no when i cant fucking walk because of spawnkill.

I was ingame at the time (he had triggered a couple of no-recoil warnings beforehand) and confirmed - it wasn’t just when he “couldn’t fucking walk because of spawnkill”.

yes, that was me, i thought i was only kicked. suprise suprise, my next game was i kicked for the second time but i didn’t understand because i was with smg… without aimbot. suprise suprise then was the kick a ban.

edit: yes that was on a other server, i did not care if i were banned on that server because i didnt like the server. that was also with the sniper, not with smg.

sorry for bad english

k so…
you hacked on the aloha servers, because…
you didn’t like it

okay…
what do you want me to do? lock thread and keep permaban?

NO! i hacked on that minitassault server because i didnt like it!
i want to play on the aloha server again because they are the best servers!

crazymonky, SnIpEr CAUGHT you using an aimbot. Not on Minit, but on our Babel server.
And obviously, he permabanned you. Bans sometimes get glitchy and don’t settle in for a while, which is why you may have thought you were only kicked and not banned.

And what right do you have to say if you can hack on a server just because you don’t like it? Minit servers are great, just like Aloha servers.

ok but do i have to say everthing again? i want to play on the aloha servers again. i am sorry for the times i aimboted. pleas give me a new start.

sorry for bad english

When I was on hw, I didn’t even suspect of you, I did notice that you were quite unsatisfyed with admins in general, as if you hated authority.
I did not ban you on hw.
I banned you on babel, and you were using a rifle, not an smg, now if you want to continue to try to confuse me, go ahead, but you’re not accomplishing anything from doing this.

You also should have thought about the “times i aimboted” before making this appeal, what were you thinking?

Edit: Now you say you hacked on hallway and that you got kicked from there, what were you thinking when you joined another server like babel and started hacking till you got banned for real, didn’t you learn anything from your “first kick”?

i am confused to i think…

i wasnt good in the game and of course i wanted to be better then anywon else. when i now think about it then i am stupid and shouldnt even have thought about aimhelp or bots or hacks.
with the first kick i didnt realy think about it.

Ima reduce the ban to 2 months (I wanted to keep it perma).
Think about what you did and don’t hack just because you don’t like a server or because you suck at this game, practice more or just uninstall the game.

thank you, i will never hack again. i am playing now on some servers without aimbot and its going pretty well.

hope we meet again. in the game.
crazymonky