Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

no
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[ph]sidex15
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk ctf classicgen
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

cheating (not too much)
5) Why should you be unbanned?

I like to join again because too much players
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

12.30.12 8:30 am (GMT+8)

So I see you admitted to hacking. That’s always a good start but I have a few questions for you. What made you decide to hack? Do you regret hacking? What can assure me that if I unban you or shorten your ban that you will not hack again?

Answer these questions and we’ll go on from there.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I like to join again because too much players

I would like to know what you mean by that.
I would also like to ask some questions:

1. How serious was the hack? 2) Were you abusing the hack like many others have?

yes because I learned my lessons for hack=ban so I delete permanently my hack and never use my hack again.

You didn’t answer all the questions.

1.to more my kills and I want to be a pro
2.yes

I reduced your ban to a month. If you are ever caught hacking again, there will be no second chances. Don’t make me regret it.

Sorry for the double post but as I suspected before. He has evaded his ban. I have done a permaban for his IP.