Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Revanchist256

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Playing on one of the Aloha Servers a few months ago. Back in August I believe.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. I was using a hacked client.

5. Why should you be unbanned? Becuase I have learned my lesson and its been a while now and I really want to get back to playing.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. around August 1st to the 5th.

Revanchist256, thank you for your honesty in your appeal. While I am not the admin who banned you, I have notified him and he may respond here at some point. There is no guarantee that he will be interested in pursuing the removal of this ban. However, would you mind explaining why you decided to cheat in the first place?

For information purposes: you were banned on Aloha pinpoint for “Cheating” on Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:29:56 GMT. Based on what you described, I presume Aimbot or ESP. Your ban is actually not located on Aloha’s banlists, but on the Global Blacklist that we subscribe to.

I have good news and bad news.
Good: I’m the one that banned you and I’m glad you admitted to it and I will try to get you unbanned.
Bad: The global banlist has been down since September-ish and I can’t remove it myself, so I’ll get StackOverflow (he runs the banlist) to remove it.

Your ban was removed, you should be able to play now!