ban appeal :(

[proz]DrunkDog or Li1HeartBeat

#3) aloha arena all maps and top 10 maps

#4)i was aimbotting and wallhacking

#5) i have stopped because its boring and its fun playing legit

#6) 5/11/12 (3:30 am)gmt and idk the other server time when i was banned :confused: Sorry
for hacking and ruining the game experience for otherā€™s
-ed :frowning:

its been a while still no rush but no admins have commented on this post so i wonder if any have viewed its been a while since my bans :confused: ill keep waiting

[proz]DrunkDog or Li1HeartBeat

#3) aloha arena all maps and top 10 maps

#4)i was aimbotting and wallhacking

#5) i have stopped because its boring and its fun playing legit

#6) 5/11/12 (3:30 am)gmt and idk the other server time when i was banned :confused: Sorry
for hacking and ruining the game experience for otherā€™s
-ed :frowning:

Hey, Ed? I noticed you placed two ban appeals. http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1447.0. Iā€™m no mod or admin, but I just like to help out the community. To be honest with you, placing two ban appeals isnā€™t going to get you anywhere. Imagine that you and some other people are waiting in a line. Youā€™re basically trying to push in front of everyone else, and attract attention to yourself. It shows you are impatient, and some people might take it the wrong way. If possible (since Iā€™ve never HAD to make a ban appealā€¦) try removing the other ban appeal post, since this one seems a little bit more formal.

On a good note, you have confessed up that you were hacking, and that already puts you a mile ahead of most ban appeals. This means thereā€™ll be no arguing ā€œYes, you did hackā€, ā€œNO AR DIDNT!!!ā€. Aimbotting and hacking is normally a permaban, so Iā€™m not sure how this will turn out. Just letting you know.

Also, you might wanna put in ALL of the ban appeal, and possibly improve it to the best of your ability, since itā€™s pretty hard to understand. Iā€™m just trying to help you out, and maybe get you in a better position in the end. You donā€™t have to take my advice, but, like I said; Iā€™m here to help.

Chappy.

EDIT: Thank you to whoever deleted/merged the forums. I will still keep this message up though, because it shows to anyone else who reads this that they shouldnā€™t post two ban appeals.

thanks for the reply im still banned on the arena all maps i think im unbanned on top 10 and thanks for the advice but i canā€™t delete my other appeal so hopefully I get into the aloha all maps :confused:

Topics merged. ~Reki

O000oooOOā€¦
Reki using dem powers.

You were banned for aimbotting under the name ā€œLi1HeartBeatā€ on November 5th.
Thatā€™s anachronistic, but Iā€™ll contact the admin who banned you and see what he has to say on this.

So, I was the admin who banned you. First off I got a few questions of my own for you.

1. Why did you choose to hack?

2. If you were given a chance to go back, what would you have done?

DONT UNBAN THIS IDIOTS!

Okay im going to bust your bubbleā€¦ You said ā€œTHISā€ Which means 1 person how ever you put ā€œIDIOTSā€ with an ā€œSā€ what is with that? so wtf? one IDIOTS? WTF?

ok i read this shit too fast and when i saw ā€œ[proz]DrunkDog or Li1HeartBeatā€ i thought was two guys trying to get unbannedā€¦

Edit: dont complain about my english, i dont speak english.

guys i know i have no right to say this since im doing it now but please donā€™t post on a ban appeal unless you have some hard evidence that will effect the ruling of this player.

ā€¦
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this problem? Or was it solved on IRC? If it was, could someone please state it below? Itā€™s like leaving a good book unfinished, foreverā€¦ (Iā€™m not saying that 50 words is a book for me, Iā€™m just saying itā€™s annoying when you donā€™t know how something ends! :wink: )
ā€¦

P.S. If I had to wait this long to be unbanned, Iā€™d be pretty pissed. This guy has waited about 3 weeks with no conclusion. Could someone please take another look at this? :-\

Colorpinpoint, who is responsible for the ban, asked the guy a couple of questions. Edster hasnā€™t answered them (or hasnā€™t even logged in after nov 6th).

Itā€™s nice to know that you would be pissed if you had to wait 3 weeks, but this is not your ban but Edsters, and apparently he is okay with waiting so long, otherwise he wouldā€™ve checked this website after nov 6th. He wonā€™t be unbanned before he answers colorpinpoints questions.

Ok, Iā€™m sorry if you got angry at me about that, I just donā€™t have those ā€˜powersā€™ to see when he most recently logged on.

Yes you do, you just go to their profile and look when they were last active.

Stay on topic, pl0x.
http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

Yes, we all know that, but wouldnā€™t you like to help someone realize they can do something or would you rather instead have them ask an admin, taking up valuable time? I think youā€™d choose the first option.

thanks venom :slight_smile:

Last Active: 2012-11-06, 11:10:26
Not sure whatā€™s going on. However, heā€™s been switching between two IPs, so thereā€™s a chance he may be using the other one.
Iā€™ve banned it and see if he returns here for a conclusion.

EDIT: Hasnā€™t responded, hasnā€™t appealedā€¦I think we can be pretty sure heā€™s quit.