Ban Appeal

Hi I was just just kicked from Aloha.pk TOW server @ approx. 12:30AM EST. Oct 23 2012. My online name is Blocko

I think the reason that was given was Aimbot. I would not even know how to get one. I just flanked hard left on the other team with an SMG under good cover and mowed down a number of blue players. I did it over several times because it worked well and the blue team kept blindly running through the open into my cross fire.

I generally only play on Aloha.PK servers because the ping is low and the format is better than most others I try. I especially like your TOW and Babel servers.

I think AOS is a great game that balances combat strategy and creativity well. The only down side it the never ending claims that someone is cheating. I’m often quite high on the board for # of kills which inevitably causes someone to cry foul.

Usually when someone says I’m cheating I try to give them some hints as to how to better counter my strategy in hopes of bringing everyone’s game up a notch. I would really appreciate it if you could clear my ban.

Thanks.

best ban appeal application ever clap clap

I have a feeling this is a votekick-ban.
Take a look at this template. Follow #1 and then fill the rest out.

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked

I came back a few days later and got a message that I am banned

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)

Blocko

#3) Server you were playing on.

Aloha.PK TOW Server

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)

Beacuse I racked a high kill / death ratio people assumed I was cheating

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

No form of cheating was used in any way

#6) Date and time (approx)

Oct 23 2012 12:30AM EST

I’m seeing neither your name nor your IP in our banlists.
Try again, maybe?

will do

Strange. I just tried again on the aloha.pk tug of war server and got a message saying “banned”.

If you can help it would be appreciated. If not, thanks for the try.

Caught in a range ban on another player.
You should be fine now.

Still no go. Getting the banned message from Aloha.PK servers. I am able to get into others.

It was a persistent guy, apparently.
Hopefully it’s fixed now?

Hey, thanks for all your help. All good now