ban appeal

My IGN is allowishus aka ALLOWISHUS aka alex aka DR.AWESOME. At around 6 pm EST 7/13/2012, I was playing on the aloha.pk 24/7 pinpoint server and I believe it was shadow who reported me for tking, which I was doing because he was ruining my tower. I told him ‘build the ceiling 4 blocks high so we can run under it’ and he was all ‘no fuck you its my fort’ and he had this crazed look in his eyes. and i was like nah man you can crouch if you want to just make it 4 blocks high so it doesn’t slow everyone down. and he wouldn’t listen. he just kept hitting my blocks with his shovel so i killed him. He just wouldn’t stop.

its a 5 day ban. enjoy your vacation thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOe8CW9rh5U&feature=g-upl

WTF THATS HARDLY WORTH A 5 DAY BAN

WHAT ABOUT THAT IS GRIEFING? WHEN I THREW THOSE GRENADES, THE TOP OF THOSE STAIRS WERE SEALED OFF.

UNBAN ME DAMNIT THIS IS BULLSHIT

just fyi, reacting like this won’t help your case at all.

play nice and fair and no one will get banned.

Yeah man calm down. Being childish and spamming isn’t going to help your case.

Any griefing is worth a 5 day ban it can be raised to 10 if 5 is unacceptable. Also, repeatedly using racial slurs after being told numerous times to stop doesnt help your case at all. There were stairs that led up to that room and they were sealed off to slow you down from griefing. Once you knocked the blocks out of the way, you climed up and threw the grenade at the wall. You then proceeded to try and grief another teammate and/or team kill him without reason. I will not post here again, the matter is closed.

P.S. In the video i cancelled the votekick, dont i get a thanks for that?
Maybe in the future you will refrain from this type of behavior.

Allowishus, acting like this on the forums will not help you and will just make you known for raging. People will remember you so your next ban appeal won’t be likely to be appealed.

This guy Teamkilled me when I was trying to destroy some offensive material.

Don’t lift his ban.

The video speaks for its self you are probably lucky it was only 5 days

sigh
allowishus, I really think you deserve a permaban anyway. Luckily for you, I was on vacation and I didn’t feel like it. I’d really, really love to know why you think it’s acceptable to evade mutes, refuse to listen when I tell you to stop shouting “NIGGER NIGGER” at players, and now this? Let this be your public warning: If I ever catch you doing any of these things again, or things that I think are not appropriate, you will be banned for a nice long time. Thank you for your cooperation. (I hope)

I really think this guy does deserve a permaban. If I was an admin I would give it out the next time he does something. He’s almost, if not already, as bad as anus.