ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was banned in aloha.pk tower of babel

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

yey
Xx_DubtLover_xX
dubtlover

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel
aloha.pk 24/7 pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was using a hack, all started when 0_0 ← player name was killing me under the ground, then I searched open spades hack on google and downloaded, I came back to the server where the 0_0 was and I killed him under the ground, he said I was hacking and said it was printing and sending to the admins, but he was cheating too!, then I found it cool and went to aloha.pk tower of babel, using aimbot and wallhack before I was banned.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

because I have friends in game like plini, alicoX and Ban and I will not use hacks anymore and I like the pinpoint server a lot

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    today at 1 pm I think.

Hello Leandroczbr,

I am the admin who banned you. Since we, aloha, believe in 2nd chances and I highly value your honesty you will be unbanned.
Pls make sure to delete all your cheats from your computer. Harsher consequences will be met if you use them again.

I will unban you upon your reply.

also i would like to note that you should report cheaters with /admin or via our discord server aloha.pk
Never use cheats under any circumstance on our servers.

Ok thanks so much i will delete