Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I’m sure I wasn’t banned by a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    scare.@demon

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk arena top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for using hacks.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I think that I should be unbanned since in reality I never use hacks, in addition to the servants that I connect the most are theirs, and for this reason I think that I should be unbanned.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Thursday, April 28, 2021, hour 7:00.

Heyo I’m the moderator that banned you.

ill start by saying that aloha is a community that believes in giving its players second chances, but in order for me to do that I’m gonna need you to tell me the truth about what you was using and what could have got you banned.

Hello, apparently I was banned for using hacks, at the time of the ban it is using OpenSpades, but it did not have any modified client, what they have informed me was that while I was playing they saw a strange movement, that is the only thing I know in detail about why they banned me.

in order for a ban to be finalised in aloha the banning admin has to provide enough evidence to show that the player is using hacks.
the evidence I gathered shows the undoubtable use of 1 main hack, in light of this I have to ask you to come clean about what you was using and what got you banned.

Okay, I used aimbot.

Thank you for finally coming clean IJohnZ, Due to you being untruthful at the beginning of this appeal I will be decreasing your permaban down to a week ban as of today 30th of April to the 7th of May. I would like to ask that you delete all forms of hacks(clients and/or .dll’s) and that, until the end of your ban, you do not evade/join any aloha servers as this could lead to an extension of your ban.
Aside from all that tho I do hope to see you playing legit in the future :slight_smile: