Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It was indeed not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Dayun armpits

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena top10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I got banned and didnt get told the reason, an admin on discord told me it was for hacking

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I literally didn’t do anything.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    6/04/2021 21:10 literally minutes ago

Hello dayun armpits,

I was the administrator who banned you for using ESP/Wallhack on our servers,

We are a community that believes in second chances and you are not the exception, but for that I need you to tell me the truth about what happened,
Because the proofs yell at me the opposite of what you affirm,

Thanks

Proof of what? I literally didn’t do anything. What even is ESP? And I sure wasn’t wallhacking.

Look, I explain, a staff before banning a player, he needs evidence to support him in his decision,

You have been recorded carrying the hack, and now that I review the evidence, you have not only used ESP/Wallhack, you used also Aimbot,

Please, this is your last chance to accept the use of hack, and end this for good,

Thanks

I want to see the proof.

Ok, since you continue to deny the use of hack,
We will review the evidence:

https://youtu.be/pZJXpo0A8Jo

I think the use of hack in this clip is more than clear, but also, I will explain the key points for users who do not understand,

0:04 You knew I was hiding there, without having seen me, quite impressive, but let’s continue

0:10 Even though the player hid, you already knew that he had not turned back, that he was hiding there, and you waited for him to come out but you died on the spot anyway

0:24 You knew I was there, that’s why you were already looking at that side

0:26 Absolute Aimbot, robotic aim at the player’s head

0:28 You knew the position of the player, that’s why you shot quickly, but the other player’s lag cost you your life

0:41 Absolute proof of ESP, shooting through the wall at a player who was not even in that corridor, but in the one behind

I think the proofs are more than enough to clarify your use of hack, so now yes, again I ask you to accept the use of hack,
It will be better for you to be sincere in your next answer,

Thanks,
MoDeR

hqdefault.jpg

I literally can’t tell anything from this playback
It’s bugged, its bad framerate and the lagg makes it look like my aim is robotic when its not.
Literally just show a clip of yourself like this and it’ll look like you’re hacking.

Do you continue to deny the hack even though the evidence is clear?

The use of ESP is clear, you go through the map super calm without looking at places where there may be people camping, and when I hide, you check, you shoot a player through the wall, your sight automatically goes to the head of a player, not counting the fact that you have already been banned on other servers,

I can only say that Ban Appeal Denied,

You will have the opportunity to make a ban appeal again in 15 days,

That’s all,
Thanks

I know this doesn’t add much but I can confirm I caught dayun hacking in 2 servers, I immediately reported him when I saw him here