Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No, I was told by discord that it was not votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    R4DiK_Buildeath

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel
    Top 10
    Pinpoint 24/7

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know, I was playing babel and suddenly “banned”

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I am a legitimate gamer, an experienced gamer and I also play on the “Better Spades” client which does not currently contain hack.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Right Now.

Heyo I was the mod that banned you.

I’ve reviewed the footage and realised I must’ve had a load of lag my side, this combined with your genuine skill led me to believe you had some form of aimbot I’d like to apologise for the wrongful ban and any inconvenience it may have caused you. you have been unbanned and I hope to see you playing again :slight_smile: