Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Nekrobutcher
    Ban Appeal
    Ban probably because of foul language.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    First of all pls excuse any misspellings, I am not english native.

So I will try to describe my situation as detailed as possible.
I was banned yesterday from one of your servers. I think the reason may be, that I used foul language in chat.
Some friends and I were bored and found this old game we could play again. Nostalgia took over and everyone got excited.
A couple of games later ,we started to “fool around” a bit and didnt take things seriously anymore.
I started changing my username to dumb names and typing nosense in chat, all in the name of stupid fun. Somehow it had not crossed my mind that things like that could get me banned.

With no other good servers to play on, i had realized what dumb mistake I had made.
Therefore I apologize for my bad behavior and hope for forgiveness. This will not happen again.

In my defense I must say, that I am a dedicated and fair player. (I dont use any cheats and will gladly come back to this game from time to time)

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I’d say it was on the 22.01 or 23.01.2021 at about 19:00.

Heyo I was the guard that banned you.

thank you for coming here to apologise, your ban was a temporary one and you are likely unbanned by now.
in the future tho do try to be careful with what you’re saying and building (swastikas etc) as well as if you have been toggled by an admin you cant leave and rejoin under a different name to evade it.
aside from all that tho I do hope to see you in-game in the future :slight_smile: