Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I got votekicked 2 times, but i dont got kicked, 5 mins later, suddenly i got banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Lolingface_XD

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha babel gamemode

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    An administrator told me on Discord’s server that I was banned for avoiding a ban, I did not remember that I was banned once if he did not tell me, just yesterday I reinstalled this game on my new computer to entertain myself

I don’t remember very well why the reason was that they banned me that time, I think I can remember that it was in 2018, I don’t know, I no longer remember why they banned me (please if an admin appears because they banned me, tell me)

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    They really shouldn’t do it if I’m guilty of something, I just wanted to go back to playing a game that I have many memories with, just today I was going to play with my best friend to whom I recommended this game yesterday and i got banned.
  2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    The first time, i really dont remember when i got banned but today i got banned at the 11:40 19/10/2020

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you back in 2019 for hacked on babel server. You are one of the lucky people who I video recorded evidence and banned. Then my hard drive disk went corrupt and could not recover the clips. Therefore, i am going to lift your ban since there is no video clip of evidence.

Remember…you will not get off this easy if you get catch again.

Thanks,

Nathan

Uh, sorry for that, i want see what was the dumbness that i did xd