Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yea so I’ve been banned in the past by one of you salty asshats. To be honest I’m surprised it’s been chill this past year but I guess I slapped one too many heads off with my glorious penis.

I didn’t cheat tho so calm down and unban me.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    JED07

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk babel

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    It just said cheater in all caps. Bitch probably typed that with my cock yogurt still fresh on his dead corpse.

4. Why should you be unbanned?
    Cuz I didn’t cheat.

I don’t know if you guys have noticed, but the rifle in the BNS client is OP. In Betterspades it feels nerfed as all heck whereas the SMG is muuuuch better. Openspades has a good SMG too. Too bad after installing a new version of directx it lags like crazy for me.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    August 12th around 3pmish.

Hello JED07,

Don’t worry, you haven’t been banned for using hack, if was for being using VPN on our servers,
There are proxy servers that are blocked to avoid evasion of bans on our servers,

The only thing you have to do to re-enter is not to use VPN, or disable it when you go to play,

But the aggressiveness that you mark in your appeal is totally unnecessary, for appeal you must do it calmly, so be grateful that I have responded, because with this appeal you did not deserve a response,

Enjoy the game, without VPN

Thanks

I always turn off my vpn before I enter anyway because I already get 90ms when I join the server.

With the VPN it adds another 10ms on top of the initial 90ms which sucks.

There must have been a false positive and your software that detects VPN usage is too sensitive.

I got banned again, and again I disabled my VPN before I connected.

Next time I’ll quit the VPN app completely but that’s a little but much in my opinion.

Edit: Sorry I was a jerk earlier and thank you for the unbanning.

I’m still banned.

Hello JED07,

I wrongfully added your ISP to the proxy filter a few days ago. The other staff didn’t know this. I profusely apologize. I have unbanned you again and deleted the ISP from the filter.

Sorry again, have fun playing.

Thanks for taking the time.

1 Like