Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Its been years since i played it, and decided to play it get back to it again today. When i tried to join in it said connection error, and i remembered that i was ipbanned years ago (?)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hamtarost

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I have no clue, probably aloha.pk babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    im pretty sure it was for aimbot

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    it has been years, and I would love to get back in the game if possible.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    i dont recall, it was years ago. Last ban appeal replies was on September 11th, 2013

1 Like

Hello,

Your original appeal was completed last time and your were unbanned after 7 days.

I can’t find a ban with your name except for one because you joined with a VPN.
We no longer allow people to join with their VPN. Please try to join again without it, you should be free to join!

Have fun,

1 Like

Ah i see, i was wondering if it was ip ban so i tried using vpn, sorry about that didnt know thats a thing.
When i tried joining with vpn i could get in for an instant, and thus i assumed that it was an ip ban, but still cannot even connect without it.

would it be of help for you if i provide a video of me trying to join the server?

unknown.png

1 Like

Are you connected to a vpn while sending messages on this forum? I can’t find a ban on the ip youre posting from either.

What does the game say when you join? ‘banned’ or something else?

1 Like

I added an image on my previous reply, and no, I am not using any vpn anymore. i just tried using vpn when trying to get in which it shows “banned”. i have made sure vpn’s off.

edit:
what i have done
used the BnS Launcher v1.2 to get in from BuildandShoot
received the “Couldn’t join server: server connection failed”
retried using vpn with the same username which i could get in, but was immediately disconnected (banned) when trying to join first team
retried using vpn from another place and was also banned again
applying a ban appeal

1 Like

Ah, right I see the image now. This confirms my suspicion. You’re not banned from our servers and are free to join them. Right now you’re experiencing problems that even long time players have had. I personally suspect it’s our server hoster rejecting your connection but we simply don’t know for sure. You can try resetting your router… after that I can only recommend you join our discord for more trouble shooting.

1 Like

You can either try:

1. Reinstalling the launcher deleting the content from AppData/Roaming/Build and Shoot and installing it again.
  2. Downloading Spadille from this page Spadille [Ace of Spades] [Modding Tools] a substitute launcher for BnS wich has included theserverlist on the menu in order to not open the browser.
1 Like

Player was helped in discord. He was indeed getting blocked by something out of our control.

1 Like