Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. It is a ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    s2sh

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel i guess

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using aimbot because i was sick of other hackers. While playing with friends i had a rage and searched on google for aos hacks. It was so easy therefore i gave it a try for payback. So whenever i saw (or thought) there’s a hacker i used it. Also i used it in some games and nobody realized it. In the game that i was banned it was really obvious cuz i spawnkilled a guy many times. I do apologize but i’ve been in that situation before.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Before these hack things i was really enjoying the game and if admins are regularly checking for hacks why should i use it. As i said i downloaded it because of hackers

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About 2 weeks before i guess

Hello there,

I was the Admin that banned you for using Aimbot and ESP,

We are a community that believes in second chances, and you are not the exception, thank you for accepting your mistake, If you see a suspicious player you can use an /admin or report him on Discord,
Before I give you unban, I’m going to ask you if you have already deleted all the hacks or traps from your PC, I’ll wait your answer,

Thanks

Yes I did. Thanks for another chance

You are unbanned,

Enjoy the game

I still cannot play. When will i get unbanned

Try again.

If you still can’t join please reply to this thread or refer to our official discord → Discord

It’s solved. Thanks