Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes: Load then say You were kicked from the server without any more details

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    LeeroyJenkins

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I don’t really know, there was no details given on the banned message. I have used an modified 0.1.3 openspade client to add VR to the game the previous round but was too bad and with too much motion sickness so I switched back for this match to the classic client 0.1.3 of openspade (not modified). Then I used shotgun a lot because It seem to better detect my shot than smg of sniper. I don’t have done a lot of kill this round but get at least 1 intel. I was banned on top of the map just before getting the intel when I was hit by another blue player in face of me.

I have tell in chat the previous match that I was using my VR openspade to test if it work and to try to improve it.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I don’t care about killing other player (and sincerely my skill is bad). I know I can be a bit toxic in chat. But I love to build towers and getting back intel to win. I report a lot cheater and griefer using /admin and I love to play this game in my freetime. I only play on babel and on aloha server.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    24/10 at 20:15 I think? So just an hour ago.

1 Like

Did you modify this client yourself or did you find it online? PM me the link if you found it online

1 Like

Myself for adding only Virtual reality support. It worked but was extremely bad (view using the controllers so not exactly synchronized with my head) . I feeled sick so for the round where i was banned i switched back to the official.

I didn’t download any modified client.

The only ones I got:
-Betterspade
-Openspade
-Openspade with vr (on htc vive)

1 Like

You sure you didn’t modify anything else? You were banned by the server automatically for no spread. If you have modified the shotgun I suggest you fix that and don’t use it again before you get permanently banned by a staff member. This no spread script is really good and is next to impossible to get banned for it falsely.

You will be able to play an hour after you got banned.

1 Like

Okay thanks.

I will try to fix that. Thanks.
I will not try the VR on aloha until it’s finish. And I send you a copy when done so you can also check (with all the sources).

Have a good day.

1 Like