Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Don’t wait, because they told me that my ban was until next year.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Now I have | FZ | BuildDeath, when I was banned it was Volcan.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk Top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Use of hacks

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have been banned many times which I have come to despair of playing on the other servers in other regions.
    I want them to take my ban to be able to play in the aloha since they are my favorite servers, I have been willing to hunt hackers and now I am also willing to leave them for which I make this ban appeal.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I don’t remember the date, it’s been a while.
    Just today they banned me with the name of | FaZe | | BD |.

1 Like

I banned you today with the IGN: FaZe BD by evasion
I will contact your banning admin.
Meanwhile do not join any aloha server

1 Like

Hello, I am the staff that banned you.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer some of the questions I have.
Why did it take so long to appeal when you were advised to appeal over 3 weeks ago? Why did you evade during the time of your first ban and second ban?

Please remove any hacks you have on your computer and, again, don’t join any Aloha server.

1 Like

Why did it take so long to appeal when you were advised to appeal over 3 weeks ago?
Late because I did not understand how to make the ban appeal and that I told Stradivarius, apart from that time I also played other types of games and those that the AoS called my attention more.

Why did you evade during the time of your first ban and second ban?
It was not that I was looking for something to avoid if I did not try to enter and if I left (clearly the times I evaded to play legal), Stradivarius told me that it was because I changed my ip and I really do not know how it happened the same way that happened to me Yesterday, 08/31/2019.

The hacks have already been removed.

1 Like

hello again,
Buildeath, do you know the player “pamela:)”?

1 Like

I don’t know who it is but if I played with her or him.

1 Like

Thank you for appealing. Aloha is a forgiving community and we believe in second chances.

Your ban will be lifted in 7 days. Until then, please don’t join any Aloha servers or risk facing further consequences.

I hope you learned from your mistakes.

1 Like

Thank you.

Of course we all learn from mistakes.

1 Like