Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, i am permanently banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in game name is Atomic_Mallow

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    to be honest yes i was willfully cheating using an aim bot hack. i was playing on a diff server and someone was cheating and put a link in chat to the hack download website. i sinfully went to it to get revenge because that same person was killing my team mates and i without mercy. the hack worked so i went to try it on a diff server not thinking about the consequences. i was than banned from that server. i am truthfully really sorry and wont ever use that hack again.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    again, i realize i have made a big mistake and made it very unfair for the other players. i already uninstalled the hack. i really like playing on your server.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5-10-2019 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST
    Modify message

I have contacted your banning admin. Please be patient and he will respond.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, i am permanently banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in game name is Atomic_Mallow

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    to be honest yes i was willfully cheating using an aim bot hack. i was playing on a diff server and someone was cheating and put a link in chat to the hack download website. i sinfully went to it to get revenge because that same person was killing my team mates and i without mercy. the hack worked so i went to try it on a diff server not thinking about the consequences. i was than banned from that server. i am truthfully really sorry and wont ever use that hack again.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    again, i realize i have made a big mistake and made it very unfair for the other players. i already uninstalled the hack. i really like playing on your server.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5-10-2019 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm MST

Stick to one appeal please and dont spam them. Be patient.

I am the administrator who forbade you, thank you for accepting your mistake. You will only be given one chance.
your ban will last until tomorrow Sun May 12 14:25:06 2019. Greetings.
Anything that you look at about hackers please notify the administrators.

regards :smiley: