Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Laro

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk

servers.

aloha.pk free for all (Map: 2keep)

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i was banned when im was killing a player, i don’t know why, first of all sorry for my english is reallt bad, but im from italy, a friend tell
my that i’v got banned for “apparently hack” but i dont know how to install, maybe he do some thing with my laucher yesterday i dont know

1. Why should you be unbanned?

because i like aloha server and the map 2keep, aloha server are the only no - lag server, please help me

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

17 - 02 - 2018 in the afternoon

you were banned by multibullets:

Laro (x.x.x.x) banned for 1 hour: Hack Detected - Multiple Bullets IGN: Laro #10
Multiple Bullets Event Detected: Laro #10 (x.x.x.x) Ping: 203 ms At least 8 bullets fired at once.
Multiple Bullets Event Detected: Laro #10 (x.x.x.x) Ping: 216 ms At least 8 bullets fired at once.
Multiple Bullets Event Detected: Laro #10 (x.x.x.x) Ping: 219 ms At least 8 bullets fired at once.
Multiple Bullets Event Detected: Laro #10 (x.x.x.x) Ping: 221 ms At least 8 bullets fired at once

Can i get unbanned pls? i cant join and the “1 hour ban” isnt vanished, pls!!

Take this as a prior warning to what can happen if you do it again, on the other hand if was actually your “friend” the one who did something in the “launcher” you should be more careful, given that there is not enought evidence I will proceed to give you unban, please take into account the points mentioned above.

Thanks a lot!! I will not let you down :wink: