- Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?[/b][/size]
I was not votekicked
- What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
- What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk arena (Counter-Strike)
- Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I dont know. I was suddenly kicked and banned.
- Why should you be unbanned?
I would like to play on your servers again. I’ve never cheated.
- When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
26.12.2017 circa 23:00
I am the admin that banned you on arenacs. I don’t remember a lot of specifics from the incident other than you seemed to know where people were when you shouldn’t have. (There was a point where you you were aiming at someone through a wall, when you couldn’t reasonably know they were there) There is also the issue of norecoil.
I assumed where people were and their shots on the minimap revealed their position to me. I also used Openspades where you can reduce the recoil by chrouching.
Please unban me. I didnt cheat.
We are talking about NO recoil, The person who I mentioned in the previous message didn’t even shoot, there is no way logically you could have known where those players were. I am well aware of the minimap, and audio as an aid in identifying enemy player locations, but that is something I check before I even ban.
Once one of them tried to dig through the wall so I saw the particles around the corner.
Another one went to the same spot over again. I checked that spot nearly everytime so I got him.
I don’t think I read this right. You are implying that you HAD recoil, as in you didn’t before a certain point in time.
I can accept that the did go the same way most of the time. However, at a number of times you were only looking at that spot when a player was there (when you couldn’t see them normally) other times when there was no player you neglected to check completely.
I don’t know the specifics of OS particle generation, it still does not explain the no recoil I witnessed nor does it explain my previous statement.
Considering Christmas is only about 7 days away, (Yes, I celebrate it on the 8th). I’ve decided to shorten the ban to a week and let you off with a warning.