Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I am sure.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My user name is YoSUu.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing on the CS Server, and I’m banned on all Aloha.pk servers.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

To be honest, I didnt even know how I got banned, When I didn’t play on Wednesday and I came back on Thursday, I was banned, Maybe I was too crazy with
the smg and it seemed like I was hacking? Anyway, I don’t know how I got banned

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I didn’t do anything wrong.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I think it was on Tuesday. December 13, 2016 and around 11:00-12:00 Asian time.

Hello,

I am the admin who ban you from Arena CS. I just want to introduce you about Aloha. We are very easy group and believe on second chance (for those who come forward and admit their wrong doing), meaning we will forgive anyone who made their first mistake. We also very harsh to anyone who did not tell nor hide the TRUE.

Aloha’s staffs who hate to ban players unless he/she taking the fun away from the others or hacking on Aloha’s servers.

I am going to give you a chance to revise your story again.

Thanks

Nathan

Ok, so I was using the smg and I am the player with most kills so some people thought I was hacking, then 2 hours later I exited the game because I needed to sleep, then 2 days later I came back I was banned, I really don’t know what happend.

Ok, so I saw the report that MegaStar did, and what happened was I was waiting for a teammate, then a guy from our team came, and he started shooting so I started shooting too to help him.

Please take a look this videos. I banned you on your last kill. There is no way you would know where was other player (your last kill) and the video showed that you just follow him without looking at other players. The clip proved that you saw player through the wall and we called it is esp.

Thanks,

Nathan

hqdefault.jpg

stuff is personal. :frowning:

then you won’t be unbanned if you don’t tell why you have hacked

Okay I’ll tell the truth, so, some stuff happend to my family, and it got me so stressed out and then, I told to myself, “Why not hack in a game,” being very stressed I did it, then after abusing my map esp, I fell asleep, when I was reliefed after so much stress, I opened up OpenSpades, play on the Cs Arena server, then, I found out that I’m banned, I got so pissed that I had to lie about the ban appeal, then after that, I knew I had to tell the truth. I’ve learned my lesson, sorry for hacking.

Hello,

I am glad to hear you are admitting that you hacked on our server. On the other hand, I am very disappoint that you dumped your stress to other players and took the fun away from them. Again, aloha is the group who believe on second chance.

Before we are moving on a new chapter. I want you to delete all of your hacking tool first and promise not to hack again. This is the only chance you will have.

Thanks

Nathan

Already did before your comment.

Hello,

I am going to give you a chance to play again. Your ban is lifted. Please remember, if any of aloha’s staff who catch you cheating again. Then this ban will be reinstate, meaning you will not able to play again for a long time.

Enjoy the game, have fun and play fairly.

Nathan

Thank you.

Why am I banned again? I wasn’t hacking. :frowning:

That’s weird. I saw you in the tdm faceoff earlier today. Try to join any aloha’s server again.

Thanks,

Nathan