Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, my previous appeal was denied.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[Rev]Torch at the time of the ban.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

An admin on the server (pretty reasonably so) thought that I had made an impossible shot.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I did not hack and the decision was clouded by my trolling.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

According to my last post it was on the 22nd of June, 2016 at around 11pm.

This is the explanation video I had made shortly after the ban to help show exactly what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9R8LLqIEw

If I remember correctly, the admin who banned me had suggested putting Ferrari Flunker in charge of the next ban appeal. I guess that would be a good place to start, but up to you gents.

Hi Torch, sorry for the long wait. Danke handed me your appeal awhile ago.

I really don’t think there is any point to argue about who’s right and who’s not for the third time, since it’s clearly only your word against someone elses.

I’ll make it easy and get straight to it. You’re unbanned. Please play fair and have fun!

Thanks, I appreciate it.