Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

CrazyBadAimer
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I’m not sure, I was doing really camping in the base of our tower about 25 blocks up looking down on player running across the map, no seemed to be able to find me, after a while of being there I got kicked.
5) Why should you be unbanned?

If I did something wrong that I am unaware of, please let me know and I won’t do it again
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

12/4/2016 if i had to guess the time about 2pm ct

Hello CrazyBadAimer,

I am the admin who banned you from babel, one of our famous server. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance (to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and promise not to hack again. On the other hand we are pretty harsh to anyone who did not tell the true.

I am going to give you another chance to revise your story and then we can discuss.

Thanks,

Nathan

what do you mean by revise?

That’s mean i want you to tell the true.

Thanks

Nathan

revise - reconsider and alter (something) in the light of further evidence

Crazyaimer aloha admins rarely ban people by accident and we usually gather proof to support our bans. If you truly did nothing to warrant a ban then you have nothing to worry but Nathan is giving you a change to admit to any wrong doing that may have warranted a ban from the aloha aos servers.

CrazyBadAimer,

Can you explain about this clip?

Thanks

Nathan

hqdefault.jpg