ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, it’s is not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    bigdaddyfatsack

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was testing out an aimbot, and it was wrong of me to try and do that.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I have no desire to use an aimbot, and I love the aloha.pk servers.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    N/A

I can personally testify that this player has been a good sport for the time i have seen him play. i think in lieu of his honest confession, his ban should be lifted and a probation set

Out of all honesty, I really fucked up. I thought it would be funny to try out an aimbot, and now i regret ever doing that. I will not use aimbots again on any of the aloha.pk servers. I am truly sorry, and wish to be able to get back on the servers.

I’m surprised that nobody has responded to this, and I apologize. I’m looking into this right now.
It seems our bot that checks bans is down, I will have to go and try and find it manually and I can not at this moment from this iPad.

Found the admin and contacted him