BAN APPEAL

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.
Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Try connecting again after 30 minutes.
Connect to THE SAME server you were banned from. (then wait up to five minutes for that server to tell the others)

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
TANO

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
BABEL

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I REALLY CAN'T REMEMBER, GRIEF, HACK, BAN EVASION, BAN EVASION EVASION, BAN EVASION EVASION  EVASION? WHATEVER IT WAS IT MOST BE TRUE HAHAHA

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
U WANT ME TO PLAY :smiley: YOU SAID THAT…

dafuk, I JUST WANT TO PLAY AFTER WORK WHEN I GET HOME  >:(

#6) Date and time (approx).
DATE OF WHAT? TODAY? 9/03/2016 12:34am

12767228_10201269736063060_1188204405_n.jpg

Hey, TANO, I was the admin that banned you first. To be clear, you were banned for hacking. Do you admit that you were hacking/aimbotting?

Also, please stay away from our servers until this is settled.

Paratrooper,

I’m sorry, but I need to say something about this appeal.

TANO

Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance (to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and apology for their action). Seriously, is this your appeal? You hacked on our server multiple times and got ban many times as well. You came to us with this kind of appeal? Are you telling us to let you play again or asking us to lift your ban? If you are asking to lift your ban, then you better revise this appeal appropriately.

Thank you,

Nathan

what should I say man… It's a game, I didn't even kill 5 players with that youtube hack, yes, that's my appeal, tell me what is wrong with it, shuld I say that I am very sorry and I regret? that I will love you for the rest of my life for let me play… no dude, take like it is, a game.

-You want me to say that I did what a did? ok I used Hack or whatever that was.
-Will I do it again? No.
-Are you such a girl with penis? of course.

tumblr_nz6hvrW54l1s02vreo1_540.jpg

Why should any admin even unban you when you sound like you don’t even care? On top of that, you’re being very rude. If it’s just a game, then I’m sure you can find other games to play.

If I didn't care would I did an appeal?

I've been playing so nice lately until you ask for the appeal…
C'mon, it's getting annoying, lets save time to us all and tell me if the ban will be removed

Regards

12310623_936026729811121_4078299050188029807_n.jpg

Do you really think we wouldn’t notice you coming onto the server when you had an ACTIVE appeal?
Also making a mockery of the staff is not helping your appeal.

you are helping with nothing, dude, thnx. I really don't care about what you notice or not, sorry, is not like I try to hide or something but I don't care

You ask for an appeal and I did it, the template says that I must say the truth and I say it, you dont like it ? I did it in a good mood… I didn't know that you want it in APA formart or something

As I say It's geting annoying this, so PLEASE if you will give a chance or not,  i do not want anymore of this dumb speaking. Thank you

3045558673_95aa6aba11_z.jpg

So you have to belittle staff because you had to write an appeal? Also, that’s not how ban appeals work.

All we were asking was for the truth before you started insulting. You are brushing off the fact that you cheated and it doesn’t matter, which won’t help your appeal.

Hacking ruins the fun for other people in the server, that’s what’s wrong with it. It doesn’t matter how many players you killed with it. Using hacks to get an advantage is unfair.

And if I wasn’t clear enough the first time:
Do NOT enter our servers until this appeal is settled! Please be patient! If we see you on our servers again while you’re banned then you can forget about ever appealing.

I will consider giving you a chance once you delete your hacks and promise never to hack again. No insults this time, please. Try to be civil.

I haven't enter to your servers, i haven't enter to the ones that have "aloha.pk" on its name… If you have more servers than those I didn't notice…

I have no cheats or hacks on my laptop, is the only place where I play, yeah, yeeeeah,I promise no to use them again,

I didn't even saw the message that is before that the paratrooper, I know it' is more dumb talk…
thanks Paratrooper, it seems like you are  the only reasonable person around here, all  ramble too much

estos vatos…

chihuahua.PNG

Tano in May 2016 I placed you on a autoban that would automatically ban you if you tried to enter our servers. This autoban recently expired and the last ban was on 8/24

Well, now that that’s settled… you’re free to join our servers. Please play nice.

If we ever catch you hacking/evading again, there will be no second chances.

third chances*

OK!  thank you, see you later

tumblr_m5q2unONr01r2ttivo1_500.jpg