Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? yes, ofc.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. galaxyinmybrain

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. hacks

5. Why should you be unbanned? Cause i’ve got the deeply truth and came to a conlusion, that amusing with cheats is not a good idea!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 2-2.5 months ago

I saw you playing on an aloha server a few days ago. Why did you ban-evade?

Obviously, it was not me. i’ve got this permanent ban 2 month ago, as i have said, for all aloha.pk servers. Quite possibly, it was fake. Joking aside! If i have a possibility to get around this ban, will i write a ban appeal hear? :slight_smile:

Looking into this rightnow :slight_smile:
Update:
Person on babel when you talked to him, guardian (was more like a month ago), is not the person appealing. Needless to say ironically he is also banned. I’ve also contacted the banning admin responsible and he should be around when he gets on.

I’m looking forward to this miracle! :3

hello galaxyinmybrain, I’m the admin who banned you. thanks for coming forward and honestly admitting wrongdoing, it really goes a long way here.

before we continue, could you delete all cheats / hacks on your computer for me? (if any still exist)

Hey! It should be noted, i’m quite impressed with a sense of a tact of ur administration staff, without any doubt it is respectfully! (my words are not elements of fawn)
Moving to hacks and cheats on my computer… To tell the truth, 1-2 months ago i download certain trainer with cheats for AoS, i just wanted to get fun flying above the clouds and shooting with precision as the Rocky. but of all this i got trojans. Since that time, this hack was deleating, STRAIGHT TO MY WINDOWS 7 ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: >:( :(. I suppose, that the screens of my AoS folder or just my words, filled to the top of promises, will not be some kind of convincing evidence. But i can offer fair play in practice!

Hmmm… Guys, will someone unban me?

sorry about the wait!

you are now unbanned. remember: this should be considered your first and last second-chance. if you are caught cheating again, there will be a very, very slim chance of being unbanned.

have fun! :slight_smile:

YYYyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuueah! Thankee! That’s a bargain! Prepare ur an… censored, guys, i’m entering into the battle.