Ban appeal

hello , I’m the Fury and was banned for no apparent reason . I confess I have used hack against other hackers for failing to play, but it was already past … neither I nor my team and I apologize for using . I am against those who use hacks ! I like to play on these servers and I’m seriously thinking about starting to make donations , I think it is worth it! I hope you understand my situation and I promise I will never use hack again!

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Use this template please

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? YES

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. Fury

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Babel server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. i dont know

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I do not use hack and everyone knows that I’m a fair player !!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 1 day

Fury,

Your banned admin has been contact. Please do not join any of aloha’s server until your appeal is lifted.

Thank you,

Nathan

ok, thank you Nathan!

Hello Fury I am the admin who banned you.

I banned the IGN Fury in February 2016 on the pinpoint server for using hacks. Does this ring any bells?

You were recently banned for evading that ban and hacking on the babel server.

It’s true that I used hack at that time and I used to have been angry because he could not play because they are using hack against me and it was then that I called.

Regarding the babel server, I never used hack and all the players there know very well that I am a good player and a fair player! And do not flee to any ban!

By the way, when I used hack for the last time in BABEL server?

Forgiveness, once used in the hack babel server! But this has gone on a long time !! and since then never used! but I have always made warnings to the admin when I know someone is using hack!

by the way, who is the “IGN Fury”? I was always the “Fury” …

i mean i banned the in game name Fury.

As for the july 3rd ban. I wasn’t the one who banned who so i don’t have access to the evidence yet. We have evidence you evaded your ban by means of ip logging.

Therefor after discussing with other admins we have decided to unban you under the condition you never hack again. Please remove all traces of hacks from your computer and if you are caught hacking again your chances of being unbanned will be very small.

Thank you. And it becomes clear that I NOT return to use hack! And no longer wore long before banishing me! And I can well prove that I am a reliable user and know how to play without cheating! I often play many times in Babel server and in most games usually kill more than 100 …

By the way, I noticed that when my brother “yes32” was banned, I was also banned to be using the same internet … it is possible that is affected, but as it now does not play, can be rested? I always use this account to play!

And I’d like to ask to start all over again, and you can be sure I’ll never use hack!

Notice also that since there have been many times that I deal with hackers in the most empty servers, how I can act for them to be banned? since when I use the command “/ admin” are rarely banned … and use votekick also does not work …

I’m waiting for advice!

I can’t your bother in the logs but if he is banned and you two use the same internet you’ll both be banned until he appeals and is unbanned. So if one of you uses hacks you’ll both be banned.

As for reporting read this: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1693.0

You can record evidence using pubovl and submit it to the abuse thread. Additionally use /admin and report on our irc at #aloha (quakenet server)