ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name?
    bobthebuilder

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned?
    babel

4. Why were you banned?
    i guess testing my own modified build of the client. shouldnt have tested out on live game

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    will not use this build again in a live game

6. When were you banned?
    29 Jan, 3am GMT

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that the admin who banned you has been notified.

bobthebuilder,

I am the admin who banned you from babel. Thank you for coming to fill out this appeal and admitted your mistake. Before we move forward. I’d want to know about your “modified build client”, does it include aimbot/no recoil/multibullets on it? I’ve watched you couple of times before, and there was not anything to suspicious at all. Until lately I want to say couple of days ago, your accuracy was improve much faster than average player.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hi Nathan. Thanks for getting back. No, there is no auto aim or aimbot or rapid fire. My kill rate or ratio is usually quite low. But I have been experimenting with changes to the scope and model colours which could be considered to give me an advantage.

bump

I watched the evidence against you and it does seem to show no indication from where I am standing of supporting your story. Can you please explain what a number of admins and I saw in this. (I can gladly point out the specifics if you wish).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5I3e_Z7czMI

Sorry Im not sure I understand. Please can you point out the specifics

These are just a few of the major giveaways I noticed. (There are smaller ones that are less detectable)
0:00
Nr
0:33
I don’t even see the guy with the video paused through the fog and your aiming at him, esp
0:40
I gave you the benifit of the doubt (I can’t remmember if I saw the guy when I looked at the video yesturday and the resolution on my ipad for the video is bad) I also disincluded what I belive is nr here due to the movement (To me it is just you moveing your hand)
00:42 ish
Nr
1:38ish
Nr
1:54ish (continues for a while)
Nr
2:35
I am going to relook this a bit later, nr
2:39ish
Enough said, you clearly knew they were there without seeing them, esp and nr

Guys this is verging on paranoia. Regarding recoil, there is clearly recoil in the the video. If there was no recoil I would have been autokicked. Regarding ESP, I knew they were there because a few seconds earlier I could see them above the horizon. Remember shoot and fog distance are the same (128 blocks). The video is playing at 480p and with completely different render settings to what I have. Your not going to see half the things I can see.

The no recoil auto detection script, would only kick you if it is 100% positive you have no recoil and clearly aren’t trying to hide it. Even then it isn’t considered to be reliable, hence why we have guards/mods/admins to verify them. As for the distance, the program that gives all the players those boxes, it will only turn to a lighter colour as soon as it is legitimately possible to see them. Any earlier then its impossible to see. My apologizes for getting into this appeal that I’m not technically associated with.

Thanks Scipio and Raykay,

This is public appeal and I would encourage everyone to say something if they wish (as long as it is relate to the appeal).

Thanks,

Nathan

Hello,

I just want you to know that you are free to play again and please delete the modify client from your computer. I am sorry for delay my decision.

Enjoy the game and play fair.

Thanks,

Nathan