Ban Appeal

This has been resolved. I was banned for running my mouth. I also had a hack client. Iv’e removed it and I’ve been unbanned

AI,

You was ban by one of aloha’s staff. Since it was temp ban, and it expired. But as soon as the Guard who banned you to submit his evidence and get approve by any admins. Then you will be ban. Meanwhile, please do not enter the game until this resolve.

Thanks

Nathan

Ok I get it now. I will just rewrite my appeal here :smiley:

1. My IGN is Ai

2. I was playing on aloha.pk counter-strike maps

3. So I guess this was a temp ban so before I knew that, I had rejoined the server I was playing on when I was banned, and I was told by max_kill that the reason was because I was mouthing off. I’m not sure if thats true or not but since I must be honest here, i’d also like to admit that I was using a hack client at the time.

4. I think I should be unbanned because I’ve been a clean and loyal player for years. I just saw a video on how to install a hack client and I decided it might be cool to try it out even though I knew it was against the rules. I’m sorry for this and i’d also like to say that it wasn’t cool at all. It made the game less fun not only for other players, but for me as well. I’m sorry about this and I promise not to do it again.

5. I was banned on 4/12/15 at approximately 1PM

Thanks for reading this :smiley:

Hello I am the guard who banned you for hacking to areancs server. I will ask Nathan who is admin to handle your appeal.

Hello Ai,

I am very happy that you come forward and admit wrong doing. I am very soft and straight forward admin. How about if you promise me that you will never hack again and delete all your trace, then I will consider to unban you.

Thanks

Nathan

Alright here is my oath:

I, Ai, promise never to use a hack client again and return to the game as the clean and fun player I was before. I will also try to be more friendly and kind to those I play with.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ai,

I am very happy to see what you said. I am giving you a sweet deal, I will unban (you are free to play now) and forgive what you done to our server. This is the only one chance and it will never have second to get unban if any aloha’s staff caught you cheat/hack again.

Enjoy the fun and play fair.

Have a great time.

Nathan

Thank you!