Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    i wait

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Stupid_boy21

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    push, babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i use aimbot and esp

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    because i will not use hack again i have lot of friend in aloha server please

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    03/04/2015

I am really happy to see you admitting about cheating, when I saw your ban appeal. You would have lied denying your aimbot use and I was thinking about changing your ban to a permanent one, since you lacked respect to other players by making you proud at killing everyone, making it annoying for the ennemies that just had no chance.

Presently, your ban is a 24 hour ban, but you have to know that most admins would have banned you permanently and so will I next time I see you, if you keep using cheats.

If you are bothered by any hacker on the game, before thinking about installing hacks, just type /admin and tell us about it. We are here to make sure this game is a nice experience for players and we won’t tolerate cheaters.

Now, delete all your hacks and when your ban is over, come and show us your real skills.