Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

When I was banned, I was ‘random guy’.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I think it was tower of babel?

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I am not going to lie, I did used an ESP/Aimbot. It was to annoy one of my clan leader for fun. At first I only used it on him, but since the ESP is very general I can see pretty much everyone.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I know cheating is bad and I have learned my mistake. I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry. I will delete the program as soon as I finished typing this appeal.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Around 12:24 GMT +10.

Randomguy,

I am the admin who banned you from babel server. You was catch for using esp/aimbot, your action was taking the fun away from other players. I am glad that you had admitted what you did wrong. I am very easy going with anyone who admit wrong doing. Since this is your first time and i am going give you a second chance to play again by reducing your ban to 3 days from this post.

Please do not enter nor join in any of aloha’s server until your ban is expired.

Enjoy the game.

Thank you,

Nathan

Ah thank you Nathan. Promise I won’t do it again :wink: