Ban Appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I didn’t see anything like that. I can’t connect to the Aloha Server for days.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
“FireRate” or “DomE” (probably I got banned with this last nickname).

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Probably Arena CS map, but I played Babel Tower few times.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was cheating. Yes, I was using ESP, and aimbot. Danm, I’m retarded! 21 years old (what a shame)

5) Why should you be unbanned?
Because was completely MAD and I decided to use cheats. Oh My God, I regret everything! Please, forgive me MODs and players. I don’t have anymore my last resource of fun. I love Ace Of Spade, I love Aloha Servers. I FUCKING PROMISE: I WILL NEVER USE THIS SHIT AGAIN! YOU HAVE MY WORD!

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
I don’t now. I tried to connect and I got the BAN message. I honestly don’t know.

If you unban me I would be grateful!

Thanks for your attention.

You probably shouldn’t post your IP, the staff already has it anyway.

If you post a ban appeal any Full Admin can see your ip, Ill look into the ban right now.
5 mins please
Edit:
You were banned under the name DomE, currently the ban is listed as a 7 day ban and I have contacted the admin. (Unless anything changes your free to play after 7 days as of this post [I recommend waiting another 8 hours because of time zone crap])

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from babel_tower. Thank you for admit wrong doing and promise not to hack again. I am very easy going admin, and i am going to give you a second chance by reduce your ban to 2 days from this post. That mean your ban will be expire in 2 days. Please do not enter into any aloha’s servers for the next 2 days. This is the only chance you have, please do not hack again and if any of aloha staff caught you cheating again, then you will never get unban.

Enjoy the game.

Thank you,
Nathan

Oh, ok, thank you! I thought I was banned forever! Thank you for your quick reply!

Ops, I didn’t know it!