Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

-No this is not a votekick!

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

-My name is Azzlack

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

-aloha.pk Pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

-I was banned alleged hacking though I have made ​​a video… see here → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmItl1Jq240

1. Why should you be unbanned?

-I have not hacked, and he has no proof that I have allegedly hacked …

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
  • GMT +1 12:30 7.7.2014!

The admin who banned me was Barron. What do you think people?

Ty, for answers!

Unless it’s within the specific time to which you were banned, it’s not really a reliable source of evidence.

But I did so, but he can do nothing conclusive that I supposedly hoe. Impudence something …

You can contact me so next time you recorded whom I again “hacking” should … But please unbannt me again.

To put it bluntly admins are not script kiddies who have a figure happy trigger. They didn’t get to be an administrator because they ban on whim.your banning admin does not require proof to be shown to you (insert reki quote) remember you do not dictate the rules in this thread (your banning admin does). Now onto the video unless you were on recording exactly when the admin was watching you its of no use because hacks can be turned off and hidden so that doesn’t help. Its not the admims job to prove his decision to you, you either admit it was right asking for forgivnes or argue logicly why he was wrong once he replies. Calling your admin impudence does not help in any way shape or form. If you need a human translator I’m sure kiwi can be glad to help translate for you.

Sure, admins it must be proved, as they want to make it dan the judge? Because I can proof that I do not hack, and you can not make hacks in the middle of play.

Your banning admin has been notified.

Hi Azzlack.

As I said early this morning, your video does not show us anything. I was not even logged into the server while you were recording that. Your argument of “not make hacks in the middle of play” is total rubbish. All hacks that I know of require that the game client is running first in order to work. Thus, is is only possible to hack “in the middle of play”.

As Scipio said, as admins, we do not require to show you any evidence that you were cheating. Moreover, there is no requirement for anyone to give you a reason why you were banned or any “proof” that you deserve to be banned. When we do divulge such information, we simply do it as a courtesy. These are private servers that are paid for by individuals. This means that you have no rights, apart from the ones that are granted to you by us. The general public is allowed to play on our servers because we allow them too. We and we alone may restrict a person’s privilege to play on them whenever and for whatever reason we wish. You may think this is unfair or unjust, but this is how the real world is.

I witnessed you snapping to players that were completely obstructed from your view, immediately after you had killed someone. After the fifth time of witnessing this, that is when I banned you. That is all the evidence that I needed to reach my decision. As I said, your video was recorded before I was logged into the server. In my opinion, you recorded this video, then stopped and began to use aimbot. You merely recorded some gameplay beforehand as some sort of defense for an appeal.

Appeal denied.

You mean a 5 streak is hacking? Dude, dan they really know nothing about hacking. And I chopped is a dirty accusation just because I killed them at least 2 times and they had no chance against me. No, that’s totally what they are talking rubbish. Light could kill me, too? I think they are just playing poorly in. idk

The more you deny it, the more suspicious it gets. Firstly, barron said he saw you snap five times but never did he mention that he saw you do a five kill streak. And the more you try and insult your way to get appealed, the more damage you’ll be doing to your own reputation (If you even have one.) We don’t count kills or streaks when it comes to catching hackers. We observe specific habits, behaviors and mechanics of the player that is suspected of hacking and double check them before we ban so your argument is pretty much nil.

The video is private. You need to change the viewing permissions.

Does it show you getting banned while playing?

Who cares’ve changed my IP. Your admins are simply no handers … you think even one 5 streak is hacking … no matter … no problem now … And the video I’ve put on privat Because you idiots do not believe that I chop … care … have changed my IP

If you evade, you will be permabanned with no chance of appeal. This is your warning, I guess?

What brings me have me banned anyway …! And just because I have one 5 made streak … captures the barron Me

I don’t know if it’s just a language barrier or what, but if that video actually shows you being banned, I want to see it. Thanks.

Also what BR said: evading isn’t helping you at all.

we shouldn’t ever pretend we’re perfect, though.

when we restrict someone’s privilege to play, we better have good reason for it. although it’s not required to gather evidence prior to issuing a ban, it’s highly encouraged for situations like this when someone appeals. our word over theirs isn’t good enough. so, actually it is very important and required that we provide reason followed by evidence when someone claims innocence. if we can’t do that, they should be unbanned.

If I may say something…? When I was part of the staff if the user proclaimed their innocence in a ban appeal, I’d post the evidence for them to show that they weren’t. It actually sometimes helps to show the evidence to prove they’re guilty

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3955.0

I never did say we were perfect, but a good 90% of appeals that come through here are hackers lying that they didn’t hack and that we were wrong. Then you have that 4% who we banned wrongly, 3% being mostly guards and mods and admins top off at 1.8% with a bit of bleed through in between and you have those appeals which were the result of a vk. Bluntly, hackers like to lie its their word against someone who is good at what the do. When is the last time you saw an appeal that the banned argued logically?