Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. I have waited at least one hour before trying your server again.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in game player name at the time was CENIC, but i have now changed it to MINIME

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on the Babel Battlefarm map at the time that i was banned

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for greifing the house that is located in the centre of the map. I was banned immediately after the house collapsed

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to be unbanned because i live the aloha server maps. they are the only maps that have a good amount of players that aren’t the boring hallway maps. i love getting to sneak around the maps because they are so detailed and interesting. Please let me back into the aloha maps, i love them and without these maps, I would probly stop playing this game! PLEASE. I LOVE YOUR SERVER

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was banned around 9:30 on the 6/06/2014

Your admin has been notified. Please wait.

Hey there, I’m the admin who banned you. The reason wasn’t griefing, although as you say the ban happened shortly after you collapsed the building. I banned you for using no-recoil and ESP cheats.

Hi Topo,

I admit to the use of Non-recoil hacks and ESP cheats. I hope you understand why i thought the ban was griefing related, as the banned message appear immediately after the building collapsed. I am sorry that i did not admit to the use of these hacks, and it is a fault of my own to not include this in the Ban Appeal message. I am sincerely sorry for using these hacks on your server, especially as i understand that you are trying to run a fair, hack free game. I will inform you that if i was to be unbanned, i will never use these hacks on you servers again.

Thanks

I can understand why you thought it might have been for griefing, but destroying neutral ground isn’t something we consider a bad thing here. As long as you aren’t deliberately hindering your team, it’s fine.
Cheats are another matter entirely though… Before I make up my mind, I’d like to know why you decided to cheat in the first place.

the first thing i will say is that cheating was a stupid thing to do. But the real reason that i cheated was because most AOS servers have nothing but hacker playing them, making it close to impossible to have a fun game without cheating. This is the reason i adopted this bad habit, to make myself at the same level as the rest of the cheaters. After all if you cant beat 'em, join 'em. I was unaware that the server that Aloha runs are closely monitored, to prevent hackers, and i did not know this until i was banned. I am sorry that i hacked your servers, and if i am unbanned i promise to recognize the authority of these servers and play at the same level as everybody else.

Awesome. I’ll shorten the ban from permanent to expire one week from the time of this post. Thanks for being honest.