Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    was not votekicked, i had to reson to be votekicked.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Cap/Captainx54

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    ahh i cnt remember, it was some time ago

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i was freelance antyhacking/wich i guess y i was banned

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    ik how to be fare and i never used a hack out of bad intent, my GOAL is to go up and harass aimboters till thay get banned,
    ik it seems odd but thats wa i do, and i think i was on a server with onley 3 on, and we where trying to take down a mountain, idk we where messing around,
    and i used a turbo spade to help them and aimbot to stop others that where killing everyone with out a reason and 99% where digging the mountain, we never thort about having a battle at all, and yes we told the others that came in what we where doing, and they knew and just wanted to be ass’s

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

ahh about mayby a few months ago/

idk its up to u if u want to unban me

You banning admin is still waiting for you to answer the question he asked, until you answer it it there is little hope of him unbanning you. If you require further explanation on what he means ask away.

Question:
Why should you be unbanned?

oh, im sorry about the hacking ill do alot more reporting now instead of hacking back at them

idk i haveint played ace of spades in a few months now

That apology there is very casual, you know? It’s like you’re not even trying. To be honest if you really don’t care why would you bother to reply?