Ban Appeal zeus4711 (Noblex)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    zeus4711 or Noblex, the time i was banned first it was zeus4711

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 24/7 pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    The reason was “no recoil hack”

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    This ban was wrong. The proof was a video from a spetator. And in this video u could see the recoil. I think i have to say sorry for ban evading. I hope you understand that. I’m not a hacker. I have a very nice scope and when I’m shooting I use my mouse to reduce the recoil. When my ping is high and I use this scope It seems a little bit like a hack but it’s just me. So pls unban me. Sry for the trouble.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    It was a long time ago. I think it was december, just before christmas. But I’m not sure.

Hmm, I’m no expert on scopes or how you “use your mouse”, but I’m pretty sure there’s no possible way to reduce recoil without the use of hacks. (If there were, then players wouldn’t be using the no-recoil hack lol)

WindSpirit I think he means controlling recoil.

It would be nice if you could provide us with the spectator’s video.

Hi there, I’m the admin who banned you. Sorry for the long reply - had some problems.

I don’t really remember your ban that well, and I don’t have the recordings anymore so it’s only fair that the charges are dropped - I’m letting you off the hook. However, eyes are set on you. Got it?

However, I want you to explain your ban evading first.

My router restarts every night. It’s normal and so my ip changes every day. So i first thought: “0h they banned me just for 1 day” but it was my ip which was changed. as i relized that I was banned permanetly For a lets say controversial ban I used this chance and changed my Name to play on your servers. That’s it. I hope in the future the aloha and minit admins and me can be friends again. Thank you.

And I’m unbanned now ??? just btw i can join the aloha servers now, did u unbanned me already ??? on the minit servers I’m still banned.
When I’m not unbanned check the ban on the aloha servers. :wink:

Your IP probably changed. Don’t play yet.

All your aloha bans were already removed - if you have any on Minit, that’s with them.