Ban Appeal ZeroKill

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    ZeroKill

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Seriusly i dont know why, i got kicked without a warning. But i was speaking spanish so maybe it was that… But today i dont know why, i could enter to the server and a player tell me to do an appeal and ban me again.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because i never hack on the servers and do votekicks for the ones who grief and insult the other, i never insult o do something agressive. And also i didnt anything wrong.
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Thuersday 17 around 1 am

Pd: Sorry if i have bad english xD

your appeal is being discussed please sit tight and don’t log onto any aloha server.

I’ve sent a message to your original Baning Admin. Your date is off for your ban and I believe you know well why you were banned rethink your appeal before they respond.
Thufman you ninja

Like i said, i dont know why they banned me and that is the truth.
I only was writting with a friend in spanish, they kicked me but not my friend.

After discussing your ban i will be handling it for the most part.

Now you were recently banned for evading another ban place on you in February of 2013. What can you tell me about this?

February 2013? Sorry if that time i hack or do something wrong in the server, i cant say anything about that because i dont remember.
I only used aimbot a couple of times, more than a year ago. And never used the hack after that, i dont like it, make the game boring and repetitive

Because of lack of evidence and the length of the ban, you are unbanned.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

don’t hack, stay safe, don’t do drugs and most importantly have fun!

Thanks for your time and have a good day (or good nigth, i dont know what time is it in your country xD). Dont worry about the drugs, my body is a temple.

Thanx for handling it Thufman. You did a good thing, while I wasn’t around.

This is the evidence I could find so far in my logs:
http://youtu.be/ByTaD_3zZ-w

I believe there should be more, but I currently do not have access to all my archives. Anyway, it’s an old ban so unban is the best thing to do.

Zerokill, just don’t cheat in any way and you’ll be fine.
Apologies for the late reaction.

Aimbot is drugs for your mind.

And the temple is the AoS client, everything is metaphorical xD

No problem Drebbel! I dont hack anymore, fair play fun game.

Just so you know you ended up lucking out. Let this be another example of WHAT NOT TO DO. There just ended up being some confusion on your ban.