Ban Appeal Xros & Hamtarost

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I don’t know if it was votekick or not. But, I am sure that it was for Aimbot.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Xros / Xrosmajor

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tower of babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
Aimbot

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am really sorry for aimbotting. I was just curious how it feels to aimbot on a server and I swear that I will never use Aimbot again.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
April 20, 2013 around 10:20 AM [SE Asia Standard Time]

Just Adding.
5) Why should you be unbanned?
I just love playing on your server also I got some friends that I would really miss if I am permanently banned.
Please unban me.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hamtarost/Hamtarostspace

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    aimbot

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    because i love playing ace of spades very much

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    20-4-2013 around 10:20

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I dont know for sure but it was for aimbot

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I am really sorry for using aimbot, it was my first time using it. And i will never use the aimbot again
please unban me.

Ok Xros/Hamtarost, here’s the deal.

You were originally votekicked from our servers, which means it’s only a 30 minute ban. However, since you came here and admitted to hacking unwittingly, I have issued you with a 7 day ban. Which will expire Saturday April 27th. Consider this as getting off lightly, your honesty even though you weren’t permabanned, has certainly weighed in your favour.

Also, is Hamtarost you or your brother/friend/other person on your network as the other appeal above is from the same IP as this one. That name was also included into the ban I issued…

Please do yourself a favour and DO NOT evade this ban. Trust me man, you’ll be permabanned for Ban Evasion (logging onto a server before your ban has expired). Just wait the week out get some homework done and better yourself or whatever else you do in your spare time.

Have a nice day and see you in a week.

Topics are merged