Ban Appeal - WormDark

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [OPG]WormDark]

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk top 10 arena maps - Glitch
    aloha.pk top 10 infiltration - Ban evasion

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Glitching and Ban evasion, I was glitching because my team was loosing so I glitch to stay alive and then I get kicked, 3 hours later I go to Aloha.pk infiltration and like 15 minutes later I get kicked again.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I won’t glitch again and do ban evasion

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Sat Jun 15 19:22:36 2013

dude stick to just one topic.

It’s awesome that you’re being honest, but please don’t create more threads because no one has responded. We all still have lives, you know. :wink:

Thanks, but sorry with the other thread :stuck_out_tongue: .

I would just like to say that today he was on top 10, I knew the name had popped up on the IRC for ban evasion and asked him if this was true. He admitted that yes he was meant to be banned and then asked what he should do. I told him to come here and write an appeal (maybe the cause for a double up). He left the server and as far as I am aware he stuck to his word of ‘just waiting’.
I think this shows that he could be serious on not hacking again. Not sure if this makes a difference it’s just what’s happened and could give him a few brownie points.

But… I still banned?

Please wait for the admin who banned you to respond. They will make the decision to either let you play again or keep you banned. Until that happens, please don’t evade the ban. It will just put you in a bad position, and no one wants that!

I’m waiting, but it is the price I must pay. :-X

Thank you for being honest, and furthermore, not evading your ban in nearly two weeks despite your dynamic IP. I apologize this took so long, I was slightly busy. You are no longer banned, have fun on the servers. Do not glitch again, and have a nice day.