Ban Appeal: Tyler

Agreed, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Why dont you inspect Tyler all day being undercover???Also I have changed my IGN alot but when I see Tyler I never seen him hack EVER.Also you would normally get that kind of skill from a 18yr old person.

Guys, Please read this.http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0 It is meant to be only the admins and the person banned.

Oh ok sry for all the comments you can delete my posts now.

Actually, if you read more closely, it says you may post if you have something important to add

Vouching for someone saying they don’t hack, I don’t find it important neither do I think other admins find it important

I shall quote a post I had made way back on June 11th. View here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=191.msg4611#msg4611
I’ve been suspecting you for months, and the two reasons you got by were because you were capable of making decent ban appeals with proper grammar, and the respected position that you hold.

Yes, he was banned before, but he was unbanned by bucket because he proved his innocence.
How many hackers do you know that can do that?

51% of Rifle isn’t that hard to get…

A White Guy, all non admin comments under this topic has gotten nowhere. Tyler needs to prove his own innocence. Furthermore, if we monitor him all day, wouldn’t he know he’s bring watched and therefore not hack? Like Reki said, I can go show a video of a murderer doing a whole bunch of nice and innocent stuff. That does not mean he’s innocent. There should be a video of what he was doing before he was banned on the same day.

Ryu, accuracy has nothing to do with aimbotting. I can kill a person aimbotting and shoot the air to lower my accuracy. Furthermore, I can use the rifle once and headshot a deuce and have 100% accuracy. So accuracy really has no accuracy.

No, No, No, He mean’t BEFORE they banned him. Not after.

Well i played with tyler alot and he doesn’t aimbot cause i have killed him O.o and that is big for me lol

Alright here’s the deal.

The admin who banned you, Drebbel, is away until November (you literally missed him by a day after he left). Only he has any evidence.
Seeing as there’s not going to be any sort of conclusive thing going on, I suggest we lock this thread until that time.

Agreed.

Wow, that’s unfortunate, and kind of screws me over.
Will I be informed when he returns?

Yes, you will be informed.

Imma go ahead and lock this until then.

My sincere apologies for the fact that I was unable to react on the appeal for over a month.

Because I had such a great holiday, learned a couple of wise lifelessons from Buddhist monks I will unban you now, and send you a virtual box of chocolates because, cheater or no cheater, I feel no one deserves to wait so long to get a reaction.

I will hand out a warning though. Being banned for a second time with new name stays suspicious, and even though I have video material of you showing plenty of suspicious moves (that I keep with me for now) I’m willing to give you this chance to show and proof that you play nice and fair as you tell us you do.

Be aware though: if any of our aloha crewmembers catch you (again), with whatever name, I won’t be so lenient and there won’t be any mercy. I hope you understand.

Now go and enjoy!

Apology accepted indefinitely.

I understand that it is quite difficult to spot an unsuspicious hacker, I have been moderating Lame Gaming’s servers for about a month now and nothing is worse then following someone around trying to figure out if they are hacking or not.

I accept that being banned under to names should definitely stay as suspicious, I would do the same thing. Only reason I had the name change was because I wanted to mess with some of the people I knew on the server.
I completely understand, and I will most likely use my normal name.

Thanks for the help, thanks for the chocolate, have a great day, and welcome back Drebbel.

The matter is settled, then.

Though life is like a box of chocolates…you never know what you’re gonna get.
In this case, an unban.