Ban Appeal : TW-lsk

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

YES

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

TW-lsk

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I am not hacker and don’t use aimboat.
But,I said oaths to hacker when hacker shows up .

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I know it is a bad behavior. i won’t do it again. I never cheat and I love aloha severs.
Please, I just want have fun.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

i am not sure. it is about two week ago. (2013.1.12)

I caught you using ESP. I was hiding in your spawn and you quickly found me in probably under 20 seconds. It seemed pretty obvious when you spaded me through the blocks.

What is ESP ?.. I never hear that.
I forget who you are in game.
But, because I always look around in my base to check if enemy is near , I found you and kill you in my base.
I don’t think it is wrong.

I never use any program or mod.
I am a good player and just a Taiwanese who wants to have fun in game.
Please,I love AOS and aloha services.

spaded colorpinpoint THROUGH a block?
I can’t clearly recall when it happened
I could hear his spade sound.
And , a little luck then kill him.
spaded THROUGH a block to kill is possible. You could try it.

Was holding a block and pointing down. Completly hidden from view.

Sorry , I don’t get it.
You mean you were holding a block and I kill you ?
Maybe , you use spade before or it just a coincidence that I kill you.

Now your story has changed from “He made a spade sound” to “It was just a coincidence”. Please don’t change your story, it makes you seem untrustworthy. He was looking straight down and holding a block, which doesn’t stick out. So how did you know he was there? The only logical answer is ESP.

Don’t trust this guy.

I try to recall how he was killed. I am not making up a story.
I can’t remember when it exactly happened.
You never try to trust what I saId…it is Ban Appeal not a Ban Confession.
How could I prove myself.Do you have hack detector or ?
And colorpinpoint, I kill you from above or your back ?

You came behind me and shot through the blocks that I was in. You killed me from behind. I was near the back of the blue base.

Oh and just so you remember, blocks don’t make noise when they’re only being held.

oh…You mean you hide in a small gray sealed house which is located in the back part of blue reborn area ?
Yes , I did that once.
You mean this way??

Believe it or not . I am always a defender in 1ctf and never care about how many intels in put.
I let my reborn area cleaner lest any enemy hide and let tunnels easily visible for same reason.
Even patrol around my reborn area. I know it sounds crazy or stupid but I did.
SO, that day, I saw that small gray sealed house and your head in a second. I am sure that.
Then , you know what happened next…

That could be a possibility but you shot me, not spaded. I would think you would spade structures like that if you are trying to clean it but you shot me. Also there is no way that my head could be sticking out as the structure was 3x3x3 and I was crouched which would make my position inside the box, unable to be seen from the side.

Yes I remember it.
Your structure have been opened once. I am not sure who did it.
And I saw your head.
But it was recovered again.
After I reborn , I just walk to the back of structure and shot you.
Because I scared that you will kill me by spade too , I shot.
It is a misunderstanding that I think you said I use spade to kill , sorry.

I do have a video but it’s a pretty straight forward video and can easily be explained with words. You spawned near the front of the blue base, you walked back to me and shot the blocks I was in. I don’t recall it being opened before because I had just built it before you killed me. I still don’t see how you can see my head if the structure is 3x3x3 and unless you had some sort of hack that allows you to see through walls.

I never use any hack or something alike.
At first , I think I was banned because I said oaths to hacker.
But now I think it is not.
When I died near my base(reborn area) , I saw your head.It is almost a glimpse.
So , I assumed enemy hide in 333 structure.
It is true. I never try to lie , or conceal anything.

(He PM’d me what he wanted to say in Chinese, here’s a better translation.)

At first, I thought I was banned for cursing at other players. Next, an admin showed up and asked me how I was able to kill him. At first, I didn't know what he meant, so I responded, "I saw him hiding in a small hill so I killed him from the back." In the appeal, I posted a screenshot that simulated the situation.

To be honest, I don’t have the best recollection of what happened, so I’m changing my story as I remember more things.
This just results in the admins not believing me…but really, I didn’t use any hacks of any sorts.

My take on this:

1. If there’s one 3x3x3 structure sitting around at the back of base that definitely wasn’t there before, I’d be mad suspicious myself.
  2. Z-fighting could theoretically have happened, allowing him to see things “through” a 1-thick wall. Hence why I tend to dig deep into pre-existing structures rather than make a little hub in the middle of nowhere when baiting hackers.

I’d give him the benefit of the doubt, and make a mental note to make better baiting position next time.

Note: though I’d like to think I’m giving a fair judgment, my thoughts may be subliminally influenced by the fact he’s Taiwanese.

colorpinpointa
A thought suddenly comes to my mind.
Do you have chat records ?
You can find that I often said “let house cleaner for defend” or “let tunnel can be seen” or “let intel higher” something like that

Reviewing evidence a bit more and I see your story checks out. I have unbanned you but if you were hacking, you will not have a chance to appeal.