Ban Appeal {Turner}

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
It was not a votekick

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
{Turner}

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
On Pinpoint 24/7

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
“If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility” in that case I have to take responsibility for my friend. I hat to take a quick errin to the store and when I got back I was banned. I found some winject and aos dll file on my desktop after questioning him he caved in. I had an original post on BnS (First edit was a rage I am sorry for that) I would recommend reading it due to it includes more info. But I ran to the store came back and I was banned. I know why friend did it he was over and he has 2-3 modded xboxs and all that stuff. Then I find that winject and aos dll file on my desktop. So I assume he used that and that is the reason for the ban.

BnS: Original Link
"Hopefully the last edit------
I know why I was banned or in other words not “I” it was my friend. I already know nobody will believe me but whatever. This is the truth. Tomorrow I have to make a ban appeal on minit and aloha. I had my friend over(its his bday) and my other friend michael. I went to the gas station about idk 10-15 mins away from my house to get some soda/pop whatever you call it were you live. I come back to find a ban msg saying you have been banned. So i ask my friends and he said basically what the post was below. That he was in the enemy base on 24/7 pinpoint and got about 6 head shots in a row then he got banned. So I believed him then I started looking on minit and aloha and they dont ban people for that -.- so I asked my friend again. And I threatened not to take him anywhere(I have licences so I can take him wherever he wants)and then he still said he did nothing. Then I look here: http://gyazo.com/90b97d1051aa73174dae7f09e52fd3cb Its something called winject? The file name is “[cheat-project.com] WinJect 1.7 2009-05-02” and theres another file “AceOfSpades_[www.unknowncheats.me]_” so ik that is what he used and he got me f***ing banned. Now I have to deal with this. So I dont expect you to believe me. Most people on this internet lie. So why believe me idk but there. Thats the truth and this will be on minit and aloha in a few days if its a Permanent ban. So thanks for reading.

• Turner"

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because it was not me hacking. But I do know I have to take responsibility for my friend and I respect your answer.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
3/9/2013 I cant be exact on the time but maybe around 5pm or 6pm Central Time Zone

Hello {Turner}. I was the guard who banned you. First off, I really appreciate your honesty as well as your taking responsibility for your friend’s actions. Anyway, I’m willing to ask for your ban to be shortened if you can assure me that A. The hacks are no longer downloaded on the computer, and B. That you will talk to your friend and convince him to never hack again on your computer. If you can do those things, then we’ll have this all wrapped up in no time, your ban will no longer be permanent, and after your ban expires, you’ll be allowed to play again.

Yes the files have already been removed from my computer. I removed them before I went to bed. I will talk to my friend tonight. Going to his house and im putting a password on my computer so this will never happen again. He will never be allowed to use my pc again. Thank you

How long will my ban be? Thanks, just been a few days since response.

Turner, it appears as though your ban has been reduced, not immediately removed. It will expire on March 24th, sometime after midnight.

Ok I greatly appreciate it.