Ban Appeal - TombScar

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I have waited approximately 76 minutes. I am sure it was not a votekick.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My in game name is TombScar.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing on aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint, from buildandshoot.com

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I have no idea whatsoever of why I was banned in the first place. I know that I wasn’t cheating (it doesn’t make the game any fun), and I know that I wasn’t griefing. I know that I haven’t broken any rules that I know of.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I have not broken any rules that I know of.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was banned on the 13/01/2013 at approximately 7:30 pm AEST.

Please tilt your screen back if you can’t see. Answers are in white.

NOTE: I have Re installed the game from buildandshoot.com before I posted this appeal. Will this affect my ban?

Regards,
Tombscar

I changed your answers to blue, cause the white wasn’t readable.

You are banned for one day because you were caught griefing. I’ll ask to the admin if he likes to clarify.

I was notified of this as being my ban, but I have not made any bans for a player named “TombScar”. I did, however, ban a player from Australia last night for griefing. Could you have been using the name “HYPERWORMS” last night?

I have never used the name “HYPERWORMS”. As I said before, my in game name is TombScar and I have not griefed.

NOTE: I think I have been unbanned as I am now able to play on aloha.pk servers now.

TombScar, I’m going to have to apologize for this mistake. There was a player on the server by the name of “Tom” who was griefing. Before I entered the command to temporarily ban him from the server, he disconnected. Unfortunately, in this case, rather than specifying his player ID or his IP address, I specified “Tom”. Since there was no Tom in the game anymore, the server found the next closest match, which happened to be “TombScar”. I did not catch this error at the time, and I’m sorry for that. I hope this wasn’t a huge inconvenience for you.

Herpidty derp, this is why we gotta be more careful :wink:

Topic locked.