Ban appeal- TinyTitan

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    I think it’s TinyTitan

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I’m not sure it was over a year ago but I know it was an Aloha.pk server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I think I was using a no recoil hack

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    It’s been over a year and just started playing this game again but y’all are pretty much the only active server. I don’t have any hacks anymore and I believe in second chances.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Ummm maybe like March of 2019?

Hi TinyTitan,

I’ve contacted your banning admin- he should respond soon. In the meantime, please continue to stay off of any aloha.pk servers.

Thanks!

Alright thank you

Hey TinyTitan,

Im the admin that banned you. Thank you for being honest, you have been unbaned, and should be able to play again.

Fire Fox

Much thanks mate I won’t do it again

Hmmmm that’s weird it still says I’m banned when I try to log in on one of your servers.

Try joining babel.

When I try to join an error message pops up that says “banned”

Hey there! Try to join now,

Talk to us if there is still any problem,

Thanks